What Does This Client Have to Say About Listing With Me?


Today I would like to give you a glimpse into the story of one of our clients: Gary David. For years,
Gary had been telling his wife that if the time ever came to sell their home, they would come to me toget the job done.

So when Gary’s kids left the nest and the time came to downsize, they finally followed through with
what they had been considering for years. Of course, even after years of talking about selling their
home with me, I was sure that Gary must have made that initial phone call to my office with a shred of
doubt in the back of his mind. It is only natural when making such a massive decision to wonder
whether you are making the right choice, after all.

When I asked Gary if this was the case, he responded by reminding me of an interaction we had sitting
on his property the day before it went active on the market. He asked if I remembered telling him that I
really wanted to get his home sold in just one day and, of course, I did recall.

Well, just hours after Gary’s home went active, we had already scheduled six or seven showings.
From the time his property went live at 10 a.m. on a Friday morning, it only took until 11 a.m. on
Saturday morning for an offer to come in. Then, at 1 p.m. on Sunday afternoon, the contract was
signed for a price Gary himself didn’t believe would be possible.

Gary had seen our success stories in the past, and after seeing the way we prepared and managed
his listing, he told me “I’m not going to question you, now, Lance.” Gary trusted that I would bring him
the results I had promised.

Of course, I can’t take all the credit. Much of Gary’s success story comes down to his own willingness
to follow my system. I appreciate Gary and his readiness to share his own success story, and if you are considering taking the next step toward your real estate goals, I hope you will think about allowing me to help.

If you have any other questions or would like more information, feel free to give me a call or send me
an email. I look forward to hearing from you soon.