Meet Brianna, Our Agent-in-Training!


Lance wasn’t able to film today, so I stepped in! My name is Brianna, and I’m an agent-in-training here at the Lance Woodley Real Estate Team.

Buying a Columbia Home? Search All Homes for Sale
Selling a Columbia Home? Check out our FREE Home Value Report 

Lance wasn’t able to film the latest video, so I stepped in! My name is Brianna, and I’m an agent-in-training here at the Lance Woodley Real Estate Team. Lance is so dedicated to selling your home that he starts training agents very early.

One thing that I’ve already learned is that having an effective, efficient home-selling system sells your home fast and for top dollar. Lance even has a guaranteed sold program!

I know that if I had a house to sell, I’d be calling the Lance Woodley Team.

I know that if I had a house to sell, I’d be calling the Lance Woodley Team.

As always, if you have any questions, reach out to the pros! We’d be happy to help you with all of your real estate needs.